Placenta-related upcoming and previous meetings are listed here:
- Meeting of the International Federation of Placenta Associations IFPA- 5th – 8th Sep 2023. Rotorua, New Zealand
The theme of the 2023 Meeting is Whenua: The foundation of life and this pays respect to the Māori, the indigenous people of New Zealand.
- 18th EPG Meeting – 23rd-25th Nov 2022. Jouy en Josas, France
The 18th European Placenta Group (EPG) meeting took place both online and in person in Jouy en Josas, France, jointly as a regional meeting for the International Federation of Placental Associations. EPG gathers scientists working on all aspects of mammalian placentas, in humans and animals.
Major topics: placental development, in vitro/ex-vivo placental models, placental physiology and placental dysfunction in humans and animals, based on submitted abstracts, with IFPA awards for Early Stage Researchers
- ISSHP, Aug 28th – Sep 1st, 2022, Montpellier, France
The International Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy (ISSHP) congress was held in hybrid mode.
- IFPA@SRI – Mar 15th 2022. Denver, Colorado, USA.
IFPA Conference Day at the 2022 Society of Reproductive Investigation (SRI) meeting in Denver. This conference was organized by the Placenta Association of the Americas (PAA) with the agreement and support of the IFPA Executive and SRI Council. ifpa.epineux.com/ifpasri-2022
- GfP (Groupe de la francophonie placentaire), Sep 2021. Nantes, France
In line with previous GfP Meetings, this conference with the theme “My mother, my placenta, and me” aimed to encourage and facilitate international French-speaking collaborations concerning research on the placenta and associated obstetrical conditions.
- IFPA/EPG Meeting – Aug/Sept 2021. Amsterdam, Netherlands – virtual.
Fantastic online meeting, thank you very much, Marie Van Dijk!